Free noncommercial version – VisiMix Turbulent SV
The program VisiMix Turbulent SV is a special abridged version of the VisiMix Turbulent developed for educational purposes and other non-commercial applications.
It provides all functions of the VisiMix Turbulent – mathematical modeling of mixing and mixing-dependent processes in low viscosity liquids and multiphase media and calculation of all mixing and process parameters, but only for two types of impellers – propeller and disk turbine and in a limited range of equipment dimensions.
The main features:
• Multi-phase systems
• Comprehensive range of dimensions
• Universal process applications
• Heat- and mass –transfer
• Batch and continuous-flow reactors
• Built-in database
• Newtonian and non-Newtonian media
• Mechanical calculations of shafts